The library will be closed on Saturday 26 October due to the Halloween event. The library will reopen on Monday 28th October.
Computer Use Conditions
People may use the library computers only for legal purposes. Examples of unacceptable uses include, but are not limited to the following:
- Display of sexually explicit or pornographic materials;
- Harassment of other users or violation of their privacy;
- Libeling, slandering or maliciously offending other users;
- Violation of copyright laws or software licensing agreements;
- Attempting to crash, degrade performance or gain unauthorised access to computer systems and networks;
- Online gambling;
- Damaging equipment, software or data belonging to Lithgow Regional Library or other users;
- Or for any activity that would be contrary to State or Commonwealth Law.
When using the Lithgow Library Learning Centre computer facilities to conduct financial transactions please be aware of the following policies:
- The user accepts all liability when using library network for financial transactions.
- Staff are not permitted to assist in financial transactions including stock market, banking and payment of accounts and invoices.
Fees & Charges 2020/21
|First two hours||Free|
|Printing/Copying B&W A4||$0.30 per page|
|Printing/Copying B&W A3||$0.40 per page|
|Printing/Copying Colour A4||$0.50 per page|
|Printing/Copying Colour A3||$0.80 per page|
|Scanning of local history photos||$5.00|