Lithgow Library Learning Centre is pleased to announce the partial re-opening of its services from Monday 1 June in line with the NSW Government’s relaxation of social gathering regulations.
Lithgow Library will be open from 10:00 am to 1:00pm and from 2:00 – 5:00pm Monday to Friday with restricted services available in relation to:
- Lending services.
- PC usage – time limits apply
- Copy services – no cash or change will be available
- Local Studies services and children’s literacy programs will not be available
- Toilets will be closed
The number of people allowed entry at any one time will be restricted.
Portland & Wallerawang Libraries will be open each Tuesday, Wednesday & Friday from 10:00 am to 1:00 pm with similar restrictions in place.
All libraries will be closed each Saturday.
The health and safety of our customers and staff is our priority. We are asking for your support to fully comply with the NSW Health guidelines to protect everyone who visits our library service by:
- using the hand sanitizer available at the library entrance
- entering and exiting the library with respect for others
- maintaining a 1.5 meter distance between yourself and others while queuing at the desk or browsing the shelves
- minimizing risk by visiting the library by yourself wherever possible
- planning ahead and searching the online library catalogue to check the availability of your items
- staying at home if you don’t feel well at home
- recording your details at the entry point
Lithgow City Council hopes that the range of services available at the library will increase as NSW Government restrictions ease.
Our library team is available for assistance and to meet your information request which can be emailed to Lithgow.firstname.lastname@example.org or phone the library on 6352 9100