Lithgow, Portland & Wallerawang Libraries have increased visitation & duration of the visits and services available in line with NSW Health guidelines.
Lithgow Library has slightly increased visitation to 20 persons at any one time to enjoy 1 hour of access to PCs or to simply browse the collection and enjoy selecting from our many new titles. Our JP Service will be available by appointment on Tuesday’s within library opening hours.
Portland & Wallerawang Libraries visitation is 10 persons at any one time and 1 hour of access to PCs or browse the collection and enjoy the new titles available.
The health and safety of our customers and staff is our priority. We are asking for your support to fully comply with the NSW Health guidelines to protect everyone who visits our library service by:
- using the hand sanitiser available at the library entrance
- entering and exiting the library with respect for others
- maintaining a 1.5 meter distance between yourself and others while queuing at the desk or browsing the aisles
- minimizing risk by visiting the library by yourself
- planning ahead eg searching the online library catalogue to check the availability of your items
- staying at home if you are not feeling well.
Lithgow, Wallerawang & Portland libraries will continue to be closed on Saturday mornings until further Covid 19 relaxations are announced.
Our library team is available for assistance and to meet your information request which can be emailed to Lithgow.firstname.lastname@example.org or phone the library on 6352 9100
Tel: 02 6352 9100
Fax: 02 6351 4364