The library provides access to computers that are located throughout the ground floor of the library.
You can book time on a computers using the OPAC catalogue computer or with the staff at the front counter.
If you have your own PC, tablet or smart phone, you can request a password to access the public wifi hotspot.
Computer Use Conditions
People may use the library computers only for legal purposes. Examples of unacceptable uses include, but are not limited to the following:
- Display of sexually explicit or pornographic materials;
- Harassment of other users or violation of their privacy;
- Libeling, slandering or maliciously offending other users;
- Violation of copyright laws or software licensing agreements;
- Attempting to crash, degrade performance or gain unauthorised access to computer systems and networks;
- Online gambling;
- Damaging equipment, software or data belonging to Lithgow Regional Library or other users;
- Or for any activity that would be contrary to State or Commonwealth Law.
When using the Lithgow Library Learning Centre computer facilities to conduct financial transactions please be aware of the following policies:
- The user accepts all liability when using library network for financial transactions.
- Staff are not permitted to assist in financial transactions including stock market, banking and payment of accounts and invoices.